Gospel Evangelism Ministry
The Bible says in Proverbs 14 : 21 “ Blessed is he who is kind to the needy ” also in Psalm 112 : 9 “ He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor, his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be lifted high in honor ” and we see in Luke 6 : 38 “ Give, and it will be given to you ” also we see in Isaiah 58: 10, 11 “ and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail ”
The Gospel Ministry not only does a brilliant job in fostering a new generation of Christians who love Jesus Christ, it also carries on an effective effort to see that the young people they touch with the Gospel are integrated into the life of local churches where they can live out the kind of biblically-prescribed discipleship that Gospel Ministry has held up as a model through the years. The Gospel Ministry its main spiritual objective is serving the community with spiritual activities. The members of the fellowship involve in camp activities and social welfare works, Annual day celebrations held in every year. Every Sunday at 3pm the scripture classes are conducted. All Conggregations participate in the activities of this ministry.
1. Gospel taking to the small villages, tribal areas and towns.
2. Church Planting.
3. Supporting to the poor village Pastors.
4. Medical camps conducting in slum areas.
5. Helping the orphans, widows and poor people.
Voice of Gospel trains, equips and sends the natives as missionaries and pastors for church planting ministry in the unreached areas of India and other parts of the world. So far our missionaries have planted 2 churches in India.
1. To reach unreached villages with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
2. To establish the congregations where there is no congregation
3. To train and equip the God’s people to share the Gospel with their neighbors
4. To preach the Gospel among the children and young people